United Arab Emirates is a country that links Europe to the Indian subcontinent and the Far East to Africa. Visiting UAE offers an opportunity to know all the different cultures of the East fused with the latest achievements of civilization. Only in the UAE you can find wonderful natural landscapes, the highest level of service, modern cities and ancient Arabian culture.
10 reasons to stay in the United Arab Emirates:
1. Learn about traditional Arabic hospitality, diverse culture and traditions which are newly born though strong as never before
2. Experience 365 days of sunshine and an excellent climate from October to May with average temperatures of 30 degrees
3. Unwind in the warm and clear waters of the Persian Gulf or Indian Ocean with beautiful sandy beaches and variety of marine activities
4. Relax during your stay in the hotels in the United Arab Emirates, which are renowned for their luxury, comfort and high level of service. In the UAE, you will find a large number of high-class hotels and restaurants for every taste, including the world famous Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, Emirates Palace and many others
5. Explore the beauty of cities of the UAE, which appeared in the desert like a mirage, and now are the wonders of architecture and cutting-edge technologies
6. Enjoy a city tour of the UAE, visit ancient monuments, beautiful mosques, museums and art galleries
7. Make your dreams come true by doing shopping in the UAE. The country became famous for its variety of malls and shopping outlets, with Dubai mall, having more than 1200 shops, being the largest in the world. United Arab Emirates is a free trade area with low import duty, therefore it is very profitable to buy the products of world famous brands. In addition, if you want to take a part of UAE with you, a lot of interesting local souvenirs can be found in the traditional Arabic Souqs (Markets)
8. Spoil yourself in a country which has a plenty of exotic entertainment: desert safaris, night hunting for crabs, sand boarding (riding the dunes on a special board), desert camping, diving, skiing in the vast complex of indoor Ski Dubai all year round and these are only few to go
9. Let you kids explore excellent infrastructure for children’s activities in the United Arab Emirates, which is home to most modern water and amusement parks
10. Witness the world-class happening events in UAE as Dubai Shopping Festival, horse racing «Dubai World Cup», golf tournament «Dubai Desert Classic», international competition in rugby and polo, Grand Prix Formula 1 in Abu Dhabi, Tennis Championship and many more
UAE consists of seven emirates, which are Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain and Ajman, which are unique in its own way. Holidays in the United Arab Emirates will leave anyone with an unforgettable and diverse experience.
PREMIER Destinations offer a wide variety of tours, hotels and activities across the country which will fit to the taste of even the most discerning and well-traveled tourist.